The Sycous Heat Cost Allocator provides an accurate calculation of heat output using a two-sensor measuring principle. This systems works with either a one or two pipe community or district heating system, as well as offering revenue protection features that electronically registers and transmits any potential manipulation.
Features and Performance Criteria
- Electronic heat cost allocator with double-sensor measuring mode
- Measuring range from 35°C to 130°C mean design temperature
- Storage of the last two billing periods as well as the final readings of the last 18 months
- Consumption data reading can be collected via radio transmitter
- Legible, 5-digit multifunctional display
- Guaranteed power supply for 10 years plus reserve
- Infrared interface for automatic data visualisation via handheld computer, display-based retrieval and programming capability
- Continuous internal self-checks
- Any manipulation attempt is registered and transmitted electronically
- Security sealed
We offer discounts when ordering multiple items. Please Contact Us to secure your discount, or submit an Online Quotation request and we will email your quotation within 4 working hours.